Eat, drink and relax in our chilled out Piazza area
The Piazza at Sandringham Food Festival is that special area where you can relax and eat, choosing from a wide range of tastes and cultures. Compliment that with a glass of wine, real ale or maybe even champagne, enjoy the live music and take in the atmosphere.
There’s plenty of seating, both outside and undercover in the marquees, and a chance to chill and soak in the atmosphere and live music, while enjoying some of the amazing food on offer; food from all over the world – or local produce from the Sandringham area.
- BBQ Smoking Train will be offering burgers and raclette melts straight from their stunning little engine
- Somtam Street always have a queue for their delicious Thai cuisine
- Hungry Fox will be bringing very traditional English pies and mash
- La Vera Pizza is for you if you fancy going Italian with one of their woodburned pizzas
- Simply Cakes will be their for something sweeter. Why not stop for afternoon tea in their vintage cafe?
- Beanz Around the World give you the waffle option, in a variety of different flavours
- Greek Traditional Souvlaki, serve Greek wraps with chicken, lamb or pork
- The Mussel Pod could be your choice if you’re looking for a fresh seafood option
- The Duck Truck also serve wraps, but as the name suggests, they’re delicious duck ones!
- Toasties also give the game away in the name, but if you just want a simple tasty snack this could be your answer
- Raddlemans will tempt you with the smells of their slow roasted beef brisket
- Little Punjab Food Company will really be a taste sensation with their authentic Punjabi Street Food
- Coffee Cart Express offer so much more than coffee with burgers, hot dogs and pulled pork
- Crayfish Capers offer delicious fish finger sandwiches or paella (and Mark Lees will be talking about how it’s caught and cooked in the Food Roadshow)
Many more street vendors still to be confirmed
To complement the food, there’s a large selection of beverages available; wine, champagne, cocktails, real ales, ciders and perries, as well as soft drinks. Enjoy the ambience of our large Real Ale tent, or try some of the many perries or wines.
And of course, enjoy the rolling programme of live music from some excellent musicians. From jazz to swing, and a number of local artists – there’s sure to be something to get your toes tapping! Click here for details.
We want your children to enjoy the day too, so there are a number of children’s workshops they can take part in, as well as fairground rides, the ever popular Pinxton Puppets and more.